Sunday, September 1, 2013

Leather Bracelet

I found this leather bracelet at Pat Catan's and bought it on a whim. Then I went back and bought a few more. Today, I decided to try something with it. I took out my colorful floss and randomly started sewing designs. I'm pretty impressed with how it came out. My first design was too complicated, so I pulled the stitches out and went for more simple stitches, but more color. I took it downstairs to show Andrew and I know he liked it because he dragged me over to the light, twisted my wrist back and forth, took it off my arm to look at it again only closer, then he handed it back to me and said, "I made one of those in 2nd grade, you're not THAT cool." Oh yes, he was impressed too! The fact that he actually examined it meant he liked it. Other things he's like, "Nice," and he goes back to watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment