Saturday, July 13, 2013

St. John's Festival of the Arts

I've been severely disappointed with the arts festivals here in Cleveland. Even a few of the fiber events I went to with Lisa were crappy. So, when Cleveland Magazine did a 4 page spread on St. John's Festival of the Arts I decided to swing by. It was a lovely venue with TONS of things to see and do. The first booth I came to? Annemarie's Alpacas. Yarn, woven scarves, mittens, hats! I actually enjoyed myself from there on. Tons of different vendors and not just 50 different jewelry makers. I bought a lovely hand-blown glass ornament for my Dad's birthday (because at Comfest he kept ooglying them but wouldn't buy himself one). I hope he likes it... No picture though--can't seem to get a good shot of it yet. And the purse is made by Jai Originals from Munroe Falls, Ohio--check her out on google--her bags are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment