Saturday, June 22, 2013

Craft room rearrange

I was on Instagram today and this woman gave a video tour of her craft room. It was a total chaotic mess. Some one commented that a craft room should be messy and I balked at that. How do you do productive crafting and find inspiration if you have to dig through everything? Seriously? The irony of the situation is that I set out to reorganize my space today to make it more efficient. All my paper now has a home. My knitting needles are arranged by size in separate mason jars. My duct tape is now hanging in my ribbon organizer (and my ribbon is in a fabric bin so I can see all the colors without them unrolling like they did on the organizer. All my yarn is arranged in bins according to weight with my queued yarn sitting out so I can see it to remind me what I'm working towards. How is your craft space? Messy or immaculate?

No comments:

Post a Comment