Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sad

I'm at that point where I'm sad most of the time.  I've been sick too long.  I've had this headache for too long. I have too much to do and no help doing it.  My mother in law has taken it upon herself to remake me in the way she sees fit and even if she does mean well, I'm pretty upset about it.  My crafting is non existent.  I just seem to wander around feeling lost, sad, and mad all at the same time.  I have no flowers on my porch, no ferns hanging for the hooks.  My pots are empty. The sink is full.  The fridge is empty.  The hamper is full.

I'm worn out, worn down, and basically feeling helpless.  I'll be 41 next week and I feel like I'm going nowhere.

So, no craft pictures.  Not anytime soon, I'm sure.  I'm off to sit on the front porch and stare out into the sky. Tomorrow is another day.


--
Need a unique solution to candles?  Try Scentsy!  There's no flame!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment