Thursday, March 14, 2013

(Sigh)

Haven't been around much lately. Been trying to pull out of my winter funk and in turn I've been reading a lot and breaking things (some on purpose and some not). Seems I have a little tantrum from time to time and then I feel better. Today my vacuum died and could not be saved despite all tries to revive it. As a result I may have dragged it down the stairs, kicked it and then dragged it to the trash can where I heaved it not so gracefully to its grave. I felt marginally better. I think the job is getting to me. Seriously. And not having my BFF nearby. I never used to be this angry--and I don't take it out on anyone, just my kenmore vacuum...

I'm also tired of being mistreated at work by children. Today a girl went into a rage at me for no reason and I got the lecture for not being professional. Really? She's 9. I don't care about her home life--there's never ever any reason for the hate and anger I received for merely saying her name. How long do I have to take this? Exactly. 20+ more years. If I don't slap someone.

So, I don't feel much like knitting or crocheting or vacuuming or cooking or anything. I'm spending all my time trying to be "professional" and not human.

No comments:

Post a Comment