Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30, 2011

Today was spent aimlessly wandering. Couldn't focus on a project, laundry, television, reading. Then I realized I needed to get back into my "space." I've been crafting in the living room where the couches are hard to get comfortable in and everything is too "open." So, I packed up my gear and headed back upstairs. Since then, I've managed to catalog my entire stash except one skein (camera died). I've refocused. I've made my lists. I'm ready to go again. Thank goodness!

I started an afghan as a cheater's way of using up my stash, but I have since decided to frog it and just make scarves. Another cheater's way of using yarn, but at least these can net me some loot or make nice gifts next Christmas. Stash Bust 2012 starts in 2 days. And I'm ready. I think.

Now I need a nice new storage bin for all my completed projects! IKEA? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment