Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ally's idea

So I took Ally's Idea and I put the circulars into school boxes by sizes. 4-8 in one box and 9-15 in another. May transfer 9 and 10 because the bigger needles take up too much room in one box. Ideally, I would like them hanging up so the nylon straightens out and makes the needles easier to use, but I'm still working it all out.

Of course, I could just start projects on all the needles and then I wouldn't have to store them. (But I won't.)

P. S. The straight needles are in numerical order from left to right, #'s 2-17. On the other side if the boxes is a cubby filled with double points needles and cable hooks.

2 comments:

  1. Take a wire hanger and drape them over the bottom of the hanger, using a clip to hold them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about that, but where would I hang it. Plus I wanted them out of sight. Knitting is evil in so much that the needles are everywhere and they're bulky and hard to find storage solitons for.

    ReplyDelete