Friday, April 8, 2011

April 8, 2011

Today I worked on a new bulletin board at school. I've been putting up
testing advice for the kids as they prepare for the Ohio Achievement
Assessment. It took a couple of hours and I still have one more board
to go.

At home, I got the new Martha Stewartliving magazine and I found a
craft I'm going to try tomorrow. Can't publish the craft here because
it's a surprise for someone. I'll post it at a later date.

Today, I also sold my cute little clutch purse to a coworker.
Actually, she took it and wouldn't even let me say it wasn't for sale,
she just threw me some cash and walked away squealing about how cute
it was. I only hope I have enough of that yarn to make another because
that yarn is no longer available to purchase. (sigh)

Happy Weekend! My Tempurpedic Swedish mattress is whispering for me to
come back to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment