Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011

Today, I took a break from creating and ran some errands that we needed to run. Our printer died, so we took a trip to Best Buy to purchase a new one. It was a chance for us to eat dinner together and spend time together--which we haven't been able to do for a while now. We srocery shopped and stopped by our favorite bookstore.

At the bookstore, (where I get most of my creative ideas from magazines...) I did find a really neat origami pattern in this really cool UK magazine called "Making" (http://http://www.makingmagazine.com/). I'll be getting the book from the library to take another crack at making an origami ball. Previous attempts have failed, but like knitting--I'm going to try 3 more times before I say, "screw it."

What I would really like is to see what you've been working on. If you would like to post a picture and caption, email me at michelejm.creates@blogger.com It will post directly to this blog!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment